About Me

My photo
J is an unpublished author, represented by Carrie Pestritto of Prospect Agency. J's first novel is a YA fantasy horror, regarding a siren who must choose between the haunting life and humanity. J draws on occasion, reads quite often, and is a founding member of the critique group 'Thoughtical Verbosity.'

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Synopsis and Excerpt

Well, as promised, here you go! Follow that link to read the synopsis of my NaNo novel and an excerpt (the prologue).

You may notice, in reading, that the excerpt contains a good deal of slang from the good old days when problems were supposedly solved with guns, cash or bronze knuckles. You may also notice that it the synopsis contains a character not present in the prologue.

Good eyes, slick.

Anyhow, I'm off to get my nose back firmly against the grindstone so I can wrap this puppy up before the end of the month. It's times like these that I wish I had one of those weird little Japanese toys that bob their heads in the light...sort of like a creepy, always watching fan urging me to finish. Or hypnotizing me so it can feast upon my liver once I finally give in to the rhythmic motion and fall into a stupor.

Is anyone else looking forward to the movie 'Pirate Radio?'

No comments:

Post a Comment