About Me

My photo
J is an unpublished author, represented by Carrie Pestritto of Prospect Agency. J's first novel is a YA fantasy horror, regarding a siren who must choose between the haunting life and humanity. J draws on occasion, reads quite often, and is a founding member of the critique group 'Thoughtical Verbosity.'

Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Digs

Hello, Internet!

This post is in place for one reason and one reason only: to inform you of my (title drop) new digs.

I have started a new blog. It is updated every day, unless I am violently ill or the zombies attack, in which case, let's be honest, I will probably immediately be infected and begin a new life of shambling and moaning for brains.

I'm not a very tough person, Internet.

My new blog is located at http://zejlarkin.blogspot.com/ and you are welcome to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment