About Me

My photo
J is an unpublished author, represented by Carrie Pestritto of Prospect Agency. J's first novel is a YA fantasy horror, regarding a siren who must choose between the haunting life and humanity. J draws on occasion, reads quite often, and is a founding member of the critique group 'Thoughtical Verbosity.'

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ze J Larkin Vlog

Did I mention that I was starting a vlog? No?

Well, I am/did and it's more or less me talking into a camera about stuff. Mostly author-type-stuff. The recordings are generally done at stupid o'clock in the morning, so there might could be some real gems in there!

Here are the latest three existing episodes:

This one has a hat in it:


This one has more those loopy bang things:



This is the first one to feature a non-black shirt:


And there will be another one up tonight! Featuring discussion of what I like to call a 'genre buster.' Ooooh.

Well, take care everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have a hunch the night owlery has a creative connection. At least that is the excuse I tell myself. Perhaps I am delusional from lack of sleep due to my own creative processes that feed in the dusk. Or I can get more done when kids are in bed. Either way, I'm with you.

    ReplyDelete