About Me

My photo
J is an unpublished author, represented by Carrie Pestritto of Prospect Agency. J's first novel is a YA fantasy horror, regarding a siren who must choose between the haunting life and humanity. J draws on occasion, reads quite often, and is a founding member of the critique group 'Thoughtical Verbosity.'

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Phil Innis Adventures

Hello lovely people! And even those less lovely! But not the beautiful ones...you don't need any greeting.

Life has been a whirlwind of limited but greatly occupysational activities as of late. Other than work at the bakery (it's so nice to be making money again, and seeing my pals on the workforce. The crotchety customers I could work without, though) I've been spending a lot of time writing, working on my big project.

Other than the first 'Lady Luck' (title now changed to something I haven't decided on yet) book continuing to roll around in the mill, I've been typing my little fingers to the nub working on, as you might have guessed, the Phil Innis Adventures.

I've made a lot of progress as far as actually getting the new baby on a roll. Plenty of writing, some editing, and an overall actual plan as to how it's going to work. I'll be releasing short stories and podcasts; the short stories probably at about $1 a pop for download and the podcasts for free. The plan at the moment is to have the short stories reflecting the time period before Phil becomes rooted in the city she lives in during the podcasts.

I've got synopses done for everything, so far. Now the actual writing of it all needs to happen.

Well, that's basically it. I've got the Phil Innis Adventures in the works, and if I can just discipline myself a little better it won't be five years from now that you hear about it again :)

Take care, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment