About Me

My photo
J is an unpublished author, represented by Carrie Pestritto of Prospect Agency. J's first novel is a YA fantasy horror, regarding a siren who must choose between the haunting life and humanity. J draws on occasion, reads quite often, and is a founding member of the critique group 'Thoughtical Verbosity.'

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sick...

So, I haven't kept up on my mad posting output because I've been busy, and, well, sick. Bleh.

I'm behind on my book-writing schedule, and I really need to get back to my friend on this plot summary he sent me. But my head is killing me and I just can't focus!

And thus, I write this incredibly brief blog just to let you all know that I yet live, and to those of you who await responses to things, they are coming! I just don't want to sign my name on anything that's done...lamely.

-J

2 comments: